LFS LiveCD 6.0 - Copy & Paste

Steffen R. Knollmann sknolli at astro.physik.uni-goettingen.de
Tue Jun 14 06:23:02 PDT 2005

Hello!

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 12:39:22PM +0200, Chris Zotos wrote:
> I have a problem with copying the text from the Book (HTML) and pasting it
> into the terminal window (xterm) while working in the Window Manager
> (Fluxbox, I think it is).
>
> Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?
>
> Usually, I copy text (highlight text and then press Control+C) from the
> Internet browser and then paste it into 'xterm' using the right-click button
> on my mouse.

  Well, I normally do it by first marking the text and then middle-click
to paste it. In the unlikely event your mouse only has two buttons, try
to use both at the same time to simulate the middle-click. You won't
need the 'Ctrl+C'.

  HTH,
    Steffen

--
Is there a friend, in heaven, on earth, do you know?
Is there a friend, in heaven, on earth, I don't know