LFS LiveCD 6.0 - Copy & Paste

Chris Zotos chris at zotos.co.za
Tue Jun 14 03:39:22 PDT 2005

I tried building an LFS-6.0 system using the LFS LiveCD.

I have a problem with copying the text from the Book (HTML) and pasting it
into the terminal window (xterm) while working in the Window Manager
(Fluxbox, I think it is).

Is there something I'm doing incorrectly?

Usually, I copy text (highlight text and then press Control+C) from the
Internet browser and then paste it into 'xterm' using the right-click button
on my mouse.

I have a Knoppix CD too. Does Knoppix have all the necessary packages/tools
to build a LFS system?

Thanks!