Any idea of this command?

Joel Miller cheeziologist at mail.isc.rit.edu
Fri Jun 10 20:02:13 PDT 2005

Chakkaradeep C C wrote:
> If possible can you give me the location where i can find this in the
> binutils Makefile?..to be clear,where in Makefile i can find these
> steps to be done??...

Well, for `make -C ld clean` look at the "clean:" area in the Makefile
inside the "ld" directory inside the "binutils-build" directory. For the
`make -C ld LIB_PATH=/tools/lib` look at the "all:" area in the Makefile
in the "ld" directory in "binutils-build" directory and pay attention to
where $LIB_PATH is used in the script. For `make -C ld install` look at
the "install:" area in the Makefile in the "ld" directory inside the
"binutils-build" directory.