System now working - received this error at boot up - seems harmless, but can it be fixed?

rblythe rblythe714 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 7 19:11:17 PDT 2005

Well,

I finally booted into the LFS 6.0 system tonight.  During the boot, I received

You should not be reading this error message.  It means that and unforeseen
error took place in /etc/rc.d/rcsysinit.d/S60clock, which exited with a
return value of 1.

If you're able to track this error down to a bug in one of the files provided
by the LFS book, please be so kind to inform us at
lfs-dev at linuxfromscratch.org.

I can't imagine this being an LFS error, so can someone tell me what I
possibly did wrong and how I might go about fixing it?

Thanks.

Randy.