chroot problem again

Bluesheet bluesheet at doramail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:46:51 PST 2005

Dear, I posted this topic and now I fix this problem.
we can discuss about this.
when I build the temp filesystem, I will use the following configuration.

./configure --prefix=/tools --enable-static-link
make LDFLAGS="-static"
make install

then all the packages will be static, then it can use chroot to do the next
steps.

news:cteej3$e2t$1 at belgarath.linuxfromscratch.org...