Grub problem

Poonchezhian P. pchez at mail.cyberneme.com
Mon Jan 24 01:58:14 PST 2005

When /boot and / are in separate partitions, your kernel should have the root
argument pointing to the "/boot" partition. For example, if your /boot is
located in /dev/hda1, your kernel argument for root should be
"root=/dev/hda1".

BTB, What is the base OS you use for building your lfs ???

--
Poonchezhian P.
Team Leader - Infrastructure
Email : pchez at mail.cyberneme.com