Grub problem

Bluesheet bluesheet at doramail.com
Mon Jan 24 01:51:44 PST 2005

Dear Shelton,

Yes, I also try this method, but the content of the /boot is not the content
of original /dev/hda1, when the system start, it will use the default /boot
inside the /, and execute the /etc/fstab, then it will mount the /dev/hda1
into /boot and overwrite the original /boot.

The other question is, why the GRUB menu didn't execute when /boot and /
partition are separated.

Sorry that, my english is not good, if have some misunderstand please
forgive me.
Thanks.

news:41F4B3C6.7020807 at onr.com...