help -- system without operating system

com bio combiofriends at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 06:38:02 PST 2005

Hello,
   I had built linux from scratch (LFS-6.0). Now i am
building a operating system which is optimised for
biotechnologist.

    How do i  make a CD which will start building my
OS when i put the CD  into a computer which does not
have operating system. In case of LFS we were
depending on the host system's compiler,assembler,etc.
Now i dont have a operating system in my host. How do
i go about?
What type of programs should i have in my CD?

   Thanks in advance

Deepan Chakravarthy N

=====
link to deepan chakravarthy's home page: http://deepan.tk