LFS-5.1.1: Updated gcc 3.3.3 test result link?

!zealot nobody at nowhere.com
Fri Jan 21 23:45:19 PST 2005

In Chap 5 - the section GCC-3.3.3 - Pass 2 of the good book (and also Chap
6) the link for comparing the test result from 'make -k check' currently
points to results for GCC-2.3.3 and not GCC-3.3.3. Is there one available
for it? It's just in my case I have 1 unexpected failure in the gcc test
(duff-2 - test for excess errors) in addition to the filebuf_members test
mentioned in the book. Failures in test suites always makes me uneasy.

--
I am nobody . . . certainly no one you wish to know :-)
All e-mail replies will be relayed to my tame 'black hole'