Ch 6 re-adjusted toolchain.

Thad Harroun Thad.Harroun at nrc.ca
Thu Jan 20 06:44:04 PST 2005

Jeremy Utley wrote:

>> http://lfs.osuosl.org/lfs/view/unstable/chapter06/createfiles.html
>>
>> The symlink commands are slightly different - libgcc_s.so is symlinked
>> over as well as the .so.1.  I'll get that moved over shortly.
>>
>> -J-

Thank you for the replies.

Jeremy mentions that this is a "toolchain purity issue", which I
interpret to mean that it won't break the build method.  As far as I can
tell, after the second pass of GCC with the old sed script, rather than
the new perl script, /tools is gone from the compiling and linking
process. I going to proceed without returning to use the perl script.

Thad