[HELP] lfs 6.0 mkfs can't find device

Chun Hui chui at kml.com.hk
Mon Jan 17 17:16:10 PST 2005

Thanks Tobias, I have tried udevstart and even restart the computer, but
still same result.  How can i check whether the udev have detected my new
partition or not? Any idea?

--
Regards,
Chun Hui
chui at kml.com.hk

DISCLAIMER:-
This e-mail is intended for the addressee(s) only.  It is privileged and may
also be confidential.  Any review, retransmission, or other use of this
information by persons other than the addressee is prohibited.  If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the material from all your computer.
news:csg8pp$ku5$1 at belgarath.linuxfromscratch.org...