Writing lfs on CD

Lai Zit Seng lzs at pobox.com
Mon Jan 17 05:38:05 PST 2005

You've got to make sure you set the root device in the kernel or pass the
correct parameter at boot time too :) Rather clumpsy but should work ok if
you're doing this just for yourself. Otherwise you'd have to make an
initrd to intelligently figure out where your CDROM drive is during boot
time.

--
Lai Zit Seng
Email: lzs at thinkingfarm.com