problem in gettext-0.14 --- make

com bio combiofriends at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 16 06:34:25 PST 2005

Hello Vladimir and others,
    I hope i had check rooted correctly,
when i issue the pwd command i can only see the new
root directory for the chroot folder and not the
actual one and expect -c "spawn ls" gives "spawn ls"
as output.
i hope this also says that i had chrooted correctly.
but "make check" in gettext installation says libtool
looks for a wrong path .. i.e it looks at /mnt/lfs/...
which is not correct.
libtool: link: cannot find the library
`/mnt/lfs/source/gettext-0.14.1/gettext-tools/lib/libgettextlib.la'
    ^^^^^^  ???

But i recompiled glibc . I did not  get any errors
there.
thanks and regards

--- "Vladimir Rusinov aka B."
<vovanrusinov at rambler.ru> wrote:

> Hello, com bio <combiofriends at yahoo.com>!
>
> On Sat, 15 Jan 2005 20:21:29 -0800 (PST) you wrote:
>
> >    now after ./configure --prefix=/usr in gettext
> when
> > i issued the command make i got the following
> error.
> >
> > libtool: link: cannot find the library

`/mnt/lfs/source/gettext-0.14.1/gettext-tools/lib/libgettextlib.la'
>    ^^^^^^  ???
>
> Are your shure that you are chroot'ed correctly?
>
> --
> WBR, Vladimir Rusinov aka B.
> ORIGIN: Wake up, Neo... The Windows has you!
> --

=====
link to deepan chakravarthy's home page: http://deepan.tk

Center for Biotechnology,