Kernel Change Questions.

R Vijay spamtrap2 at noemail.com
Fri Jan 14 12:22:11 PST 2005

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:27:33 -0600
Kevin Alm <kevinalm at shenessex.heartland.net> wrote:

> By the way, if you are upgrading from 2.4 to 2.6 there are a number of
> packages you should update first. Read the Changes file in the kernel
> Documantation directory.

I read this file and got all the packages needed. However, there are way too many issues. I have a fear that I may face further challenges before just installing these packages and kernel migration. Perhaps most of my obstacles are in my perception of things. However, I have decided to take things more slowly and put a hold on this project. Will share any related progress in this regard here.

Thanks for all the assistance so far.

Vijay :)