problems with gcc 3.4.1 Pass2 LFS 6.0

Max Hegele maximilian.hegele at cs.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Jan 11 10:54:15 PST 2005

Hello again,

as I mentioned in a previous posting I used --disable-multilib with
configure to build gcc.
Now in pass2 when recompiling it --disable-multilib gives me an error
while compiling libstdc++. If I don't use this switch this part compiles
fine, but then I have the same problem as in part 1, the compilation of
libgcc_s_32.so fails (of course, because there are no 32bit libraries on
my system)

Does anyone have a workaround for this problem? Can I use the
disable-multilib in a more specific way (only disable compilation of
32Bit things)?

Thanks for any help, this 64Bit thing is causing a lot of trouble!

Max