About the included CD

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Jan 6 13:30:53 PST 2005

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Jeremy Huntwork wrote:
>
>> The official one, the one that was supposed to be included in the
>> printed book, is here:
>

> Was the book released? Was the CD not included with it?
>
> Your response makes me think "yes" to both questions.

I don't know the answer to either.  I guess that's what I was trying to
say by phrasing it that way.  Gerard said that the iso would be sent to
get some cds pressed for the book, but I've never heard any updates on
that, or on the status of the printed books for that matter. (Unless I
just totally missed something.) The page in the LFS book talks about an
included cd, so I was trying to point to the one that is supposed to be
included.

--
Jeremy Huntwork