Using the LFS as a standalone OS

Christian Siebert iBBiS at gmx.de
Wed Jan 5 14:17:14 PST 2005

Hi,

although I ran into the same problem a while ago, I couldn't really fix it
until now. Laurens Blankers mailed the e2fsprogs patches which where applied
to the Fedora Core 3 version. With this and the last post to this problem I
figured out, that the extra feature is called "resize_inode". Nevertheless I
can't clear this feature because Fedora missed to patch tune2fs too. The
only workaround I've found and which I'm currently using is to disable fsck
in /etc/fstab.

I hope that someone else can provide a better solution.

Regards,
   Chris

1 GB Mailbox bereits in GMX FreeMail http://www.gmx.net/de/go/mail