hostap

Schafer Frank Frank.Schafer at t-systems.cz
Wed Jan 5 06:16:12 PST 2005

Thanks,

I've didn't get the README in hostap and hostapd right. The device (in
fact) doesn't come up with the module but the module is loaded (for an
autoloading kernel) if the device (via iwconfig) is coming up. I know,
WiFi is'nt an issue in LFS. I've choosen LFS because I wanted a REALLY
minimal system running from an USB disk on a Via mini board. Normally
I'm running Gentoo.

Maybe I'll make a BLFS chapter for WiFi from my exeriences.

BTW: There is an important chapter missing in [B]LFS - printservers.

Regards
Frank