Dunno dunno dunno

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Tue Jan 4 02:22:01 PST 2005

On Tue, 4 Jan 2005, Schafer Frank wrote:

> Why can I send messages to the list only and only as replies?

 Maybe it's the html filters that went in a few months ago to deal with
spam : if you have a lot of less-than and more-than symbols around
text so that it looks like html or xml, replace them with square
brackets like [this].  Sometimes the filters go crazy on _replies_ to
the list, but fortunately not very often.

/me thinks the 'list moderator' is a symlink to /dev/null.

OTOH, if your previous posts also used exchange, maybe you forgot to
send plain text.

Ken