Can we discuss about Kernel support USB storages device? Thanks.

Bluesheet bluesheet at doramail.com
Sun Feb 27 18:51:27 PST 2005

Dear Joern and all, thanks for your comment and disscussion.

for my case, I check all the USB modules was load correctly and scsi modules
also correct, but when I plug the USB drive on the system, the system can't
detect the USB drive and the system with no action about new USB drive, I
think this is the hotplug problem. but when I check again, it can detect all
the USB mouse and USB keyboard, just only USB storage can't detect, so I
want to know what's wrong with it. can anyone have this problem before?
Regard,

news:pan.2005.02.27.11.10.21.985249 at abatz.de...