File System Issues during bootup

Sparhawk sparhawk at idirect.ca
Wed Feb 23 18:11:49 PST 2005

I can confirm that Redhat Enterprise Linux 4.0 suffers from this same
problem as well.  After completing the steps outlined below you receive the
following msg upon rebooting to LFS.

Filesystem contains large files, but lacks LARGE_FILE flag in superblock.

You are then instructed to run e2fsck manually without -a or -p options.
When you do this from redhat it fixes the filesystem by re-adding the
large_file option back to the filesystem.

Should this version of redhat be added to the bug as well?