glibc-2.3.4 make check error

John Wildberger wildberger at cogeco.ca
Wed Feb 23 15:54:51 PST 2005

After starting from scratch again (after all it is LFS :-) I got through the
'make' (6.11) without errors. However the 'make check' produces errors
related to the nptl (native POSIX Thread Library) ;

/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-attr3: pthread_getattr_np failed: No such file
or directory
/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-attr3: pthread_attr_getstack returned range does
not cover main's stack
/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-attr3: pthread_attr_getaffinity_np returned
different CPU mask than pthread_getattr_np
make[2]: *** [/sources/glibc-build/nptl/tst-attr3.out] Error 1

Should I ignore this and proceed with 'make install' ?
What could I do to eliminate the error?
John