Problems while Login to LFS

Phoe6 orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:37:06 PST 2005

While I have sucessfully compiled the LFS system, now I am facing
problems during login.

login prompt comes up and does not recognize root or any user. After
any inpupt, the login prompt returns back.

I googled and found few related ones leading to reinstallation with
new shadow package. But I am seeing good differences with procedures
with  Shadow-4.0.4.1 in LFS 6.0 and  Shadow-4.0.7 (Version
SVN-20050219) like library location

Is this the correct way I am heading towards?
Any other suggestions to resolve this problem?

Regards,
Senthil

The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of. -- Blaise Pascal