about LFS license problem

Bluesheet bluesheet at doramail.com
Mon Feb 21 02:02:07 PST 2005

Dear all,
I am a new developer with linux system, I want to make a small desktop
version and a embedded linux for my product, I have some question about LFS
license problem to ask, please anykinds can give me some suggestions,
thanks.

1/ If I using 100% LFS to be my linux system of my product, do I need LFS
license problem to sell my product?
2/ If I using LFS packages and modify something by myself, do I need LFS
license to sell my product?
3/ If I following the LFS book to build but didn't use the LFS packages,
that I download all the source from GNU and I make some scripts by myself,
do I need LFS license to sell my product?
4/ If I using 100% LFS packages to build my linux system, but I erase all
the name of "LFS" and "linuxfromscratch.org" inside the code and source, do
I need LFS license to sell my product?

LinuxFromScratch is a good Linux distribution, I learn much inside it.
Thanks for linuxfromscratch.org.

Regards,