LFS Book 6 Kbd-1.12?

Gerard Beekmans gerard at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 20 13:46:31 PST 2005

On February 20, 2005 02:41 pm, Patrick Rutkowski wrote:
> I'm Slightly confused as to what do DL from the page which the v6.0
> LFS book lead me to, ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/kdb/download/ The book
> says to DL kdb-1.12. I'd really appreaciate any advice.

I'm not sure what went wrong. If you check the LFS book, chapter 3 - packages:

Kbd (1.12) - 617 KB:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/kbd/

The Freshmeat page contains a link to:

Tar/GZ:
ftp://ftp.win.tue.nl/pub/linux-local/utils/kbd/

From there you can find version 1.12

> This is my first post and I accidently subscribed in digest mode, so
> i'm expecting to get one last (or first... since i just subscribed)
> before digest mode goes off.

I just checked your subscription options and it shows you aren't in digest
mode anymore, so you shouldn't be received the nightly digest and message to
lfs-support should arrive in your mailbox right away.

--
Gerard Beekmans