gettext error?

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 15 12:47:18 PST 2005

quotes re-arranged - please configure your e-mail/news client to not
top-post - http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/#netiquette.

tom wrote:
> On Tuesday 15 February 2005 03:27 pm, Matthew Burgess wrote:
 >>
>>Are you sure you passed '--disable-csharp' to the chapter 5 build of
>>gettext?
 >
 > Yes I think so, should I go back to chapter 5 and make sure?

Yes.  Simply redo the chapter 5 gettext instructions from within your
host (not within the chapter 6 chroot) as the 'lfs' user.  Then go back
into chroot, delete your gettext-0.14 source directory and try again.

Regards,

Matt.