Kernel panic problem and unable to chroot

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 11:04:05 PST 2005

when running 2.9 adjusting the toolchain you need to update the spec
file on the toolchain and then use the compiled packages in the
toolchain to build the system. to accomplish this ammend the path as
root.
   export PATH=/tools/bin:$PATH
then run the script in 5.9 adjusting the toolchain to change the
linker from /lib/linux.ls.so2 to /tools/lib/linux.ld.so2. from here
you need to recompile all of the packages past 5.9.

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005 05:39:14 -0800 (PST), senthil at puggy.symonds.net