is not Suse good for LFS-6.0? --> error on binutils

ilja ilja.siera at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Feb 14 15:34:05 PST 2005

Bombadur,

If you have internet access, you can get the packages via FTP:

go into yast and add a source of installation:

-change source of installation
-add FTP
-server name = ftp.suse.com
-directory on server = pub/suse/i386/9.2

if you have added the source, you can go back to install and remove software
to install the packages. (just search for the names) Depending on your
connection, it will take a while cause it will access the ftp and register
all the packages on it before opening the window.

regards,

ilja