some bash patches for LFS 6.1 should also be in readline

Matthew Burgess matthew at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Feb 13 07:50:03 PST 2005

Mason Oliver Dickson wrote:
> Do I pass this on to the people who develop LFS by posting it here, or is
> there a different place to post this kind of information?

Well, it just so happens some of the editors read -support as well, but
the better place would be to post to lfs-dev.

However, the readline patches are installed in 6.22.1 but only in the
'unstable' version of the book at the moment (see
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/view/unstable/chapter06/readline.html).
  I'll be migrating that patch across to the 'testing' branch some time
soon, so don't worry, it will be in there for LFS-6.1 (unless of course
new versions of bash & readline come out before then)

Thanks,

Matt.