Installation of Binutils

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Sun Feb 13 04:36:58 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Feb 2005, John Wildberger wrote:

> I wonder what all the fuss is about my simple question to clarify for me  what
> directory I have to be in to execute certain operations.

 John,

people are welcome to ask questions, even stupid questions (I do that
myself on occasion, I'm not suggesting your original post was stupid).
BUT, if people give you useful answers, as they did, you will not get
anywhere by attempting to justify yourself and pretending you are being
hard done by.

It's a long time since I last had a killfile, but you are testing my
patience.  Now go and read what the old fellow referred you to before I
taunt you again ;-)

Ken