Installation of Binutils

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Sat Feb 12 15:14:56 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 17:48 -0500, John Wildberger wrote:
> I read his URL , but did not get the answer to my questions. In a
> forum like
> this I expect simple answers to simple questions.

To be honest with you, you give the impression that you cannot be
bothered to do the basic research that a project like LFS involves, and
expect the mailing list to help you with problems that would be solved
with just a little effort on your part.

Look back at the answers to your question, there is nothing there that a
careful perusal of the book would not have provided a solution for.

A little bit of effort at the outset, including reading, and absorbing,
the book, and if required, the various prerequisites very kindly
provided by volunteers like TheOldFellow would have answered your
question.   When posting, some indication that you have done some
research on the problem would go a long way towards negating the
impression you have given (to me at least, I cannot speak for anyone
else).
--
Davis' Law of Traffic Density:
The density of rush-hour traffic is directly proportional to