Installation of Binutils

John Wildberger wildberger at cogeco.ca
Sat Feb 12 14:48:30 PST 2005

On Saturday 12 February 2005 03:27 pm, S. Anthony Sequeira wrote:

> I do not see what TheOldFellow posted as a lecture.  Did you read the
> URL he helpfully posted?  Did you notice the (respectfully) in his
> posting?
>
> His posting was polite and contained extremely useful advice, your reply
> could be construed as rude.
Maybe I should have used (respectfully) in my reply. For someone who writes
about etiquette a sentance like 'This question reveals quite a bit about you'
seems a little bit out of place and somehow presumptious.
I read his URL , but did not get the answer to my questions. In a forum like
this I expect simple answers to simple questions.
Your previous reply served this purpose  very well. Thanks for it.
Also thanks to the others (including TheOldFellow)  for their help.
John