Installation of Binutils

S. Anthony Sequeira tony at sequeira.org.uk
Sat Feb 12 12:27:00 PST 2005

On Sat, 2005-02-12 at 15:08 -0500, John Wildberger wrote:
> Instead of giving me a lecture about my lack of knowledge it would be
> better
> to give me information about some terms used in the book.
> The book instructs me to create a directory $LFS/source.

I do not see what TheOldFellow posted as a lecture.  Did you read the
URL he helpfully posted?  Did you notice the (respectfully) in his
posting?

His posting was polite and contained extremely useful advice, your reply
could be construed as rude.
--
Johnson's First Law:
When any mechanical contrivance fails, it will do so at the