LFS for PowerPC

William kb0iic at charter.net
Thu Feb 10 19:04:54 PST 2005

Hello,

    I did all this without a prior OS on the system. To boot the system
just enter the firmware and use the commands to boot whatever you want,
cd, floppy, zip, etc etc. Ya should be able to access it all from there.
What you need to do is find online the commands for open firmware for
the system in question. I do not remember the site, but I quickly just
searched for OpenFirmware and some other terms. For the bootup keyboard
sequence ya need, ya can find those on the net, too. Trying to remember
the site for something helpeful..."searching...."

Ahhh this may help you: http://www.penguinppc.org

William