Notice: Congrats. You have been accepted

raoul rsnidjik at gmx.co.uk
Tue Feb 8 10:34:13 PST 2005

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 06:30:09 -0200, nikkie anthonis wrote:

> Hello Account #2613075,
>
> Your application was approved. You are eligible for $400,000 with a 3.7 % rate.
>
> Please confirm your information here: http://frustrate.wexvd.info:443/azwmlmeier
>
> We look forward to hearing from you.
>
> Regards,
> nikkie anthonis, Senior Account Manager
> RFG Financial Group
>
> r*mv. -> http://fitful.wexvd.info:443/index.php

Nikkie,

Thanks! This is truly great news. I was down to my last few bucks. And now
I'm look at nearly half a million. Wow. And to think we've never even met
or spoken -- or even corresponded -- before, and you lend me a wad like
this. It really restores my faith in humanity. I mean that, Nikkie.

Great interest rate, too!

I'm curious, did anyone else qualify, or was I the only one?

Thanks in advance.
Raoul S.