Printing using CUPS

Allard Welter allard at quicknet.nl
Mon Feb 7 17:45:04 PST 2005

Intentional top post:

Richard. I've quoted the entire text below on purpose. I realise you and
I know who said what in the conversation, however a third party would
have to infer, and perhaps not correctly. With respect of course - I've
been in a bit of a nit-picky mood of late - can you please investigate
the mail client you're using to see how it handles quoting text and
implement it?

Kind regards
Allard.