Bootable CD of LFS using grub

Erik Hurtado Sepulveda ehurtado at zaptv.cl
Mon Feb 7 10:38:00 PST 2005

i have a similar problem. i actually tryes to create a livecd, but, when
i start the machine, isolinux boot my kernel(with ramdisk & initrd
support), but when the system tries to exec the linuxrc script, the
kernel returns "attemp to kill init" and then hangs.
i appreciate any help whith this.

regards.

Atte:
Erik Hurtado Sepulveda