Printing using CUPS

Richard Molton richardmolton at aaug.net
Mon Feb 7 06:58:09 PST 2005

On 07 Feb, Allard Welter <allard at quicknet.nl> wrote:
> On Monday 07 February 2005 15:33, Richard Molton wrote:
> > Hi!

> > CUPS has been installed but I cannot see how to configure it for my
> > two printers (which are connected via an LFS box acting as a print
> > server.)
> >

> Hi Richard. This really is a blfs issue. Besides being a little
> inappropriate on this list, you will get a better response on blfs.

Sorry, hadn't realised there was a separate support organisation
for BLFS. Can I presume that it is BLFS Support List<blfs . . . . ?

In  the meantime, have you tried http://localhost:631/ ?

No, but I will.

My other post about Open Office will be similarly mis-addressed.
Apologies in advance.

Thanks Allard.