Bootable CD of LFS using grub

sunil sunils at compucomtech.co.in
Mon Feb 7 01:24:33 PST 2005

Hello,
    I am using Fedora-Core-1 (Kernel-2.4.22) and using grub as Bootloader.
    I have succesfully created my LFS using LFS-5.1.1. and made LFS on
CD using the lfs-hints for Bootable CD and also tried algorithm (How to
make LFS linux bootable CD) written by Gerard Beekmens attached herewith.
but all of my five CD writting attempts were failed.
I have followed every single instruction mentioned in the above stated
algos successfully without any error .According to the algo we have
successfully burnt the ISO image of the LFS , but while we used that CD
for booting , Nothing happened.
CD contents were only the ISO image of the lfs system.
Should there be some other files or directories also needed  along with
the above mentioned ISO image on the CD to make this CD bootable?
I am a totally newbie as far as linux is concerned. I need to convert my
LFS system into a LIVE LFS linux CD or LFS Bootable CD.
Please suggest me the Live LFS CD or Bootable LFS CD (Using grub)
procedure in details.
Thanx in advance.
Both algos used by me are attached.
Regards