LFS Based Distro Packaging?

Drunkalot drunkalot at terra.com.br
Thu Sep 30 15:18:30 PDT 2004

I make a boot cd with my LFS system...
And tared another LFS system, and boot using the cd, mount a partition and
untar my LFS system... them i just installed grub and I got a running linux
box...

"Felix Jodoin" <felixj at shaw.ca> wrote in message
news:8E8521BB-1284-11D9-B2F7-0050E4394F63 at shaw.ca...
Sorry, could you be a bit more specific as to how to do this? And what
bootable disc did you use?