LFS Based Distro Packaging?

craigsbox at a-plus-access.com craigsbox at a-plus-access.com
Wed Sep 29 16:01:04 PDT 2004

after reading what you are looking for I think knoppix may fit your needs.
to my understanding once you have remastered how you want it you can do a
full install. Here is a link that may provide more information on the
subject of the remastering and what it may do for you.

I have installed knoppix to the hd and it works very well, there is a
script that walks you through the install. LFS may be a bit more involved
for your intended purpose in my opinon.

http://www.knoppix.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12530

cas