unrecognized mount option boot error

Shane Shields shane.shields at erkunttarim.com.tr
Mon Sep 27 03:11:18 PDT 2004

Sed s/defautls/defaults/ ???????????
--
Shane Shields

Registered LFS Compiler: 7582
To drink the WINE of success you must first seek the sayings of source

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged
$25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from
this message or its header, you agree to these terms.