Distro for building LFS

Justin Knierim lfs.matrix at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 09:07:48 PDT 2004

On Sun, 19 Sep 2004 18:28:57 -0500, Jason Brooks <icedown at icedown.net> wrote:
> I am using Fedora Core 2 to attempt to build LFS. I have run into problem
> after problem as you can probably imagine.  I know I'm probably gonna start

What are you having for problems?  I have built many lfs systems from
FC2, although the cd's were made from iso's from a few months ago.  I
only had to upgrade the kernel and module-init-tools and it ran well
the rest of the time.  Actually, if I remember correctly, xfree and so
on all ran well after the upgrade, just sound not.  So, what do you
have for problems?

--
Justin R. Knierim
lfs dot matrix at gmail dot com