bash_profile

Matthias B. msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de
Fri Sep 17 15:17:12 PDT 2004

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 17:37:35 -0400 Joe Fitzgerald
<jfitzgerald at alum.wpi.edu> wrote:

> Scott Swanson wrote:
>
> >Forgive my ignorance, but can you point me in the right direction to
> >learn what a gdb is and how to go about attaching one?
> >
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/gdb.html

Just in case this isn't clear from the link above: A debugger is an
advanced debugging tool that is only useful to a programmer. When I said
that I'd use gdb on the hanging shell I was just pointing out how far I'd
be willing to go to figure out the root of this weird behaviour. I was not
suggesting that it's something you should do.

MSB

--
If God hadn't wanted me to be paranoid,
He wouldn't have given me such a vivid imagination.