man manpages man1p man0p ... etc.

Aaron Lee aaronqyl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 17 13:56:09 PDT 2004

I did check the path.  The man pages are located in:
/usr/share/man/man{0,0p,1,1p,...}
The same path for all my man pages.

man acknowledges the search path:
/usr/share/man
I can display the man pages in man1, but I can't
display the pages in man1p.
Why would the path to man1 work but the path to man1p
not?

Thanks.

--- "Matthias B." <msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de>