Distribution to build Testing (LFS6.0)

Jeremy Huntwork jhuntwork at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Sep 11 12:41:25 PDT 2004

On Sat, 2004-09-11 at 08:05 -0400, John McSwain wrote:
 What "simple"
> distribution could I use to build the current Testing?  I suppose I
> could use my existing LFS 3.0 to build a LFS 5.1.1 then build Testing
> but that really sounds a little over the top.

John,

You could use an LFS bootcd by Chris Lingard that's found here:

http://www.stockwith.co.uk

There's also another cd that's in the works and will be released for
testing soon.  You can check the lfs-dev mailing list for info on that
one.  That cd is based on a current testing build and includes all
packages and the book and several tools.

--
Jeremy Huntwork
http://www.jenacon.net