Compiler optimization flags in building LFS-5.1.1

LEE,CHRISTIAN WELDON clee1750 at ucla.edu
Wed Sep 8 14:11:12 PDT 2004

Doh... I'd hate to not be able to do any optimization on glibc,
considering every program I install or write is pretty likely to link to
it. That's the only one I REALLY had my heart set on optimizing.

Also, is -ffast-math a flag I should never use for the core system
programs, or am I ok just leaving it out of the glibc build?

Thanks for the advice, Kevin.