Allard Welter allard at quicknet.nl
Wed Sep 8 08:42:12 PDT 2004

On Wednesday 08 September 2004 16:53, JazerNorth wrote:
> Allard Welter wrote:
> > On Wednesday 08 September 2004 14:23, JazerNorth wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Possibly a daft suggestion, but when last did you run ldconfig?
> >
> > Allard
>
> I last ran ldconfig after installing heimdal.
>
> JN

I mentioned the above because i couldn't log in once after installing
pam. I reinstalled shadow, ran ldconfig and then redid pam just in case
and all was well. There are other threads in the archive concerning
login not functioning properly, and even one or two connected to
heimdal iirc (involving something besides ldconfig).

Success
Allard

PS. Isn't this more a blfs problem?