JazerNorth jazernorth at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 05:23:53 PDT 2004

Something happened when I was installing Heimdal with BLFS-5.1.  I had
to reinstall Shadow from LFS-5.1.1.  Then reinstall heimdal.  Both
installed correctly the second time.  Cracklib was also installed, which
I had to create links to the word lists that are not explained in the
book.  Once I got that completed, I can now login using SSH, but I can't
login at the computer.  My password is correct, because it works via
SSH.  It asks for login and password, then tells me the login is
incorrect, which it only does that at the computer.  Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks.

JN