EXT2-fs error (device ide(3,5))...

Nguyen Thu Nga nguyenthunga0310 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 17:41:51 PST 2004

Hi

Aha, so if the power goes out suddenly, or some
mischievous child puts the button, Oh God! where does
it take my data...hichic. But I know it's OK

Thank you very much, I finished it! Yes, I've done! I
have my LFS! That's fun! What a hard time! But I like
it! It's just beginning.

Thank you very much!
Nguyen Thu Nga

--- "Matthias B." <msbREMOVE-THIS at winterdrache.de>